Home/ Components/ Speakers - PC/ ...
CORSAIR SP2500 HIGH-POWER 2.1 PC SPEAKER SYSTEM
* Mod X™ theatrical audio processing for Blu-Ray and DVD.
* Dynamic DSP programs.
* Custom-designed EQ curves.
Buy online and save $18.37
$349.00 inc GST
Finance from $3.90 a week. Click here
Payments are indicative and subject to credit criteria. Calculations are a guide only. Minimum purchase $500
Reward Points for this product - (more info)
A powerful 2.1-channel PC speaker system for gamers who demand high-fidelity audio, great stereo imaging, and dramatic bass performance.
With the Gaming Audio Series SP2500, Corsair has reinvented the PC speaker system. Get ready to experience a revolution.
The Gaming Audio Series SP2500 is the product of a design philosophy that embraces the importance of clean, detailed audio reproduction — not just for games, but for movies and music as well. Building a great PC speaker system is more than about giving you room-shaking power. You also need optimal imaging and positional accuracy, and sonic depth and detail. Since you have only one speaker system, you don't want to make compromises. That's why we've created the SP2500.
The smartest speaker system you've ever met.
The digital signal processor and dynamic digital crossovers provide sophisticated processing and equalization effects for a listening experience that simply can't be matched on ordinary analog speaker systems. Enjoy late night gaming or movies without disturbing others, adjust your listening experience for your favorite gaming, film and music genres, and choose from custom listening environments. The power is yours.
The beauty of bi-amplification, and more.
Each two-way satellite has discrete digital amplifiers for both the specially developed 3" midrange driver and the custom-designed 1" ferrofluid-cooled, silk dome tweeter for accurate reproduction. You'll enjoy pristine audio that's clean and tight, even when pushed to the limits. You'll also experience stereo imaging that's nothing short of amazing, creating a compelling experience that's as close as possible to how the recording engineer or the game designer intended.
You're in control.
We've designed the Gaming Audio Series SP2500 to be a flexible and capable audio hub that will give you years of performance through multiple PC upgrades. You get a PC input, two additional audio inputs (perfect for a gaming console and your MP3 or network music player), and a headphone connector that lets you tap into the incredible digital processing power even when you're listening in private. Master them all with the desktop controller. The 1.8" (4.6cm) color TFT display looks great, day or night (and even includes a night mode color scheme). You can use the intuitive menu system to:
- Enable Mod X™ theatrical audio processing for Blu-Ray and DVD audio that recreates the theater experience
- Select dynamic DSP programs like Late Night, which uses the power of active digital crossovers to redirect bass tones to the satellites
- Choose custom-designed EQ curves for sophisticated environment simulation and optimal enjoyment of game, music and movie genres
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 20kHz +/- 3dB
- 232 Watts total power (measured via FTC “RMS” method)
- Subwoofer dimensions: 18.1 x 10.2 x 11.7 inches (46 x 25.8 x 29.7 cm)
- Satellite dimensions: 4.25 x 4.7 x 6.25 inches (10.8 x 12 x 15.9 cm)
- 8" 120W (IEC60268-5 24hr continuous rating) subwoofer with durable rubber surround
- Fourth-order closed bandpass enclosure design
- Bridged dual 60 Watt class-D amplifiers with integrated DSP for 120 Watts of power (measured via FTC “RMS” method)
- Ultra-efficient integral power supply with 100V – 240V AC input
- Bi-amplified, two-way design with detachable audio cables
- 3" 40W (IEC60628-5 24hr continuous rating) midrange drivers
- 1" 16W (IEC60268-5 24hr continues rating) ferrofluid-cooled silk diaphragm tweeters
- 56 Watts per satellite (measured via FTC “RMS” method):
- 40 Watt midrange class-D amplifiers with integrated DSP
- 16 Watt tweeter class-D amplifiers with integrated DSP
I/O, Controls and Programming
- PC input on subwoofer
- Dual 3.5mm auxiliary inputs (one on subwoofer, one on desktop controller)
- 3.5mm headphone output with digital signal processing
- Wired desktop controller with high-resolution color 1.8" (4.6cm) TFT display and multi-lingual interface (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese)
- Mod X™ theatrical audio processing for Blu-Ray and DVD audio that recreates the theater experience
- Dynamic DSP programs and EQ curves for late night listening, environment simulation, and optimal enjoyment of game and movie genres
- Satellites (Two)
- Desktop controller with 6' / 1.8m cable
- 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for PC input
- Two 6" / 1.8m satellite audio cables with ATX4 connectors
- Power cable
"The Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-power 2.1PC Speaker System is exceptional and we have absolutely no reservations about recommending these. Assembly was extremely easy, the speakers look great, and performed well in all of our tests. Corsair makes excellent, innovative products and its SP2500 speakers are another reason why the company deserves your hard earned dollar."
—HardOCP January 11, 2011
"All in all, Corsair's splash into the PC speaker market has been a success in our view. The SP2500 is a ridiculously powerful desktop buddy, one that won't let you down if you decide you want to drown your entire apartment building in block-rocking beats. Construction and components are up to Corsair's typically skyscraping standards, which is also why these speakers come with a significant premium."
— Engadget January 5, 2011
"When the Corsair SP2500 2.1 PC speaker system showed up in the test lab we hooked it up and were shocked to hear our music. We were able to hear details in the audio that we weren't able to make out on our old speaker system. The satellite speakers on the SP2500 are amazing and the midrange audio is crystal clear. Most audiophiles talk about sound separation and having bass that overpowers vocals and we finally get what they were talking about. The Corsair SP2500 might 'just' be a 2.1 speaker system, but they fill a room with crystal clear audio that is worth every penny of it. The Corsair SP2500's are worth it. You truly need to hear these to believe it. The Corsair SP2500's are worth it. You truly need to hear these to believe it."
— Legit Reviews January 28, 2011
are secured by
Thawte SSL Security