Home/ Components/ Software - Operating Systems/ ...
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT (FULL VERSION) - OEM
*Makes the things you do every day eaesier with improved desktop naviation.
*Faster and easier to launch programs and find the documents you use most often.
*Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with IE8.
Buy online and save $8.37
$159.00 inc GST
Finance from $2.21 a week. Click here
Payments are indicative and subject to credit criteria. Calculations are a guide only. Minimum purchase $500
Reward Points for this product - (more info)
The best entertainment experience on your PC
Windows 7 Home Premium offers a rich, dynamic entertainment experience on your PC, making it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. You can even watch, pause, and rewind TV or record it to watch whenever and wherever you want.1
All the reasons Windows 7 rocks
Faster, more responsive performance - Nobody likes to wait, so we designed the operating system to be more responsive and simpler to use. Windows 7 is designed to make PCs start up, shut down, resume from standby, and respond faster.
Reduce interruptions - When Windows 7 needs your attention, you'll see an Action Center icon and can find out more by clicking it.
Streaming media in your home - Windows 7 makes it easy to use your PC to stream music, videos, or photos to your home audio-video system and other networked media devices.
HomeGroup - HomeGroup is set up automatically when you add the first PC running Windows 7 to your home network. You can share files and printers with all of the PCs in your home.
Improved taskbar and full-screen previews - Pin any program to the taskbar so it’s always just a click away. Rearrange the icons on the taskbar just by clicking and dragging. Hover over an icon and you’ll see thumbnails of every file or window that open in that program.
Jump Lists - Jump Lists are a handy way to quickly reach the files you've been working with; just right click on the icon on your taskbar. So, right-clicking on the Word icon will show your most recent Word documents.
Desktop enhancements -To compare two open windows, use Snaps. Just grab a window and pull it to either side edge of the screen to fill half the screen. Then Snap the other window to fill the other half.
Windows Search - Windows 7 makes search results more relevant and easier to understand. It also uses libraries to show all content of a particular type, like photos, in one spot.
Better device management - With Windows 7, you'll use a single Devices and Printers screen to connect, manage, and use whatever printers, phones, and other devices you have on-hand.
View Available Network (VAN) - You always have one-click access to available networks, regardless of whether those networks are based on Wi-Fi, mobile broadband, dial-up, or your corporate VPN.
Reasons to buy
- Record TV on your PC: Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV, movies, and other video content with Windows Media Center, updated to manage a single TV guide containing both standard and digital high definition TV shows.1
- Personalize your desktop: Easily change backgrounds, window colors, and sounds to reflect your personal style. You can even turn your desktop into a slide show of your favorite photos.
- Enjoy better Web browsing with Internet Explorer 8: Get impressive new features such as Web Slices, which lets you track information such as auction items, sports scores, and weather reports without revisiting a site.
- Access recently used files with just two clicks: Right-click the relevant program icon (such as Word) on your taskbar and Jump List will show your most recent, frequently used, and pinned Word documents.
- Stream music files on any network-connected device: Just open Windows Media Player, right-click on what you'd like to hear, select Play To, and you'll see a list of devices and PCs on which you can play your music.
- Find virtually anything on your PC – from documents to photos to e-mail: Just click on the Start button, and enter a word or few letters in the name or file you want into the search box, and you’ll get an organized list of results.
- Share files across the various PCs in your home: Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer. Specify exactly what you want to share from each PC with all the PCs in the HomeGroup.
- Pin any program to the taskbar: Any program is always just a click away – and you can rearrange the icons on the taskbar just by clicking and dragging.
Please read the Microsoft OEM agreement
terms before purchasing. OEM is intended for system integrators / builders. The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support. If you are not a system builder then please buy our retail versions (Non OEM)
are secured by
Thawte SSL Security